DE-STRESS THE STUDENT MIND
REDUCE STRESS & ANXIETY, INCREASE YOUR FOCUS, AND OPTIMIZE YOUR COGNITIVE OUTPUT FOR EXAMS
We provide the science for your brain, the structure for your time, and the tools to manage your stress
PREPARING FOR EXAMS IS STRESSFUL
The expectations to excel cognitively, creatively, socially, and emotionally are very high. Without proper stress and awareness management habits students can suffer from anxiety, low energy, lack of focus, and low productivity.
We help students develop habits for success to excel in ANY high performance environment
Take back the control over your mental, physical and emotional health by managing stress & anxiety with confidence.
Be more efficient with hours in a day through time management strategies that provide students with Sanga Living’s “work smarter not harder” method.
Block out distractions, increase focus, and UP productivity with brain optimization tactics and awareness management skills designed for peak performance.
Develop the right habits to achieve success under pressure and live a proactive lifestyle where you are grounded, in control, happy and confident in high demand environments.
STRESS IS THE #1 FACTOR IN ACADEMIC DISRUPTION
- 63% of students struggle with time management
- 20% of students are too stressed to study
- 77% of students are stressed over academic concerns
LEARN FROM AN INDUSTRY LEADING EXPERT ON HOW TO MANAGE STRESS
Achieve Optimal Function
Stress Management Consultant and CEO, Jamie Wood has created a course that specifically helps students lower stress and increase productivity during intense periods with high demands.
After suffering a major burnout at 26 in a budding corporate career in Costa Rica, she has dedicated the last 10 years diving deep into discovering how humans can effectively manage stress and excel in high performance / high stress environments. She has consulted some of North America’s leading industry companies and the men and women who run them.
Having spent the last 18 months working alongside post-secondary students at UBC Okanagan, Jamie noticed a need for stress management programming that delivered big results in a short amount of time as students prepared for exams. She has taken the best parts of her internationally successful corporate stress management program and made it applicable to students.
“How are students supposed to truly succeed in such fast paced, high demand environments if we aren’t giving them the right tools? Stress Management courses should be a pre-requisite for every student because it is critical to their mental, physical and emotional success.”
By tying neuroscience and biology to stress management, time management and awareness management tactics, Jamie’s course ensures students achieve peak performance and optimal wellbeing under stressful conditions.
THIS COURSE WILL
- Optimizing your study habits for success
- Provide you with confidence and stability in a demanding environment
- Streamline your study process so you have more balance in life
- Support your Nervous System to lower stress hormones
- Optimize brain function under pressure
- Schedule more effectively and expedite your study time
- Develop the exact habits needed to increase focus
- Understand what nutrients your brain needs to perform under stress
- Reduce your anxiety and provide control over emotions
- Teach breathing techniques to lower stress and optimize system function
DEVELOP HABITS TO POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR SUCCESS
Nervous System Support
LEARN TO OPERATE IN THE SAME WAY AS HIGH PERFORMANCE CORPORATE ATHLETES
By tying neuroscience and biology to stress and awareness management tactics this course ensures students achieve their goals while optimizing output and enhancing wellbeing.
- Access to 2 Webinars hosted by Jamie Wood
- Breath Work Recording
- Full Body Relaxation Recording
- Grocery List for feeding the Brain
- Time Block Template
- Support the Nervous System checklist
- Discount Code for Brain.fm